In order for us to install your fabulous new blog design, you must first make me a temporary blog admin so that i can access your HTML code/install your design :0) Its easy...HERES how ya do it! Thank you!
- Go To Blogger > Settings > Permissions
- Click the Add Authors Button
- enter the email ID of the person you wish to grant Admin or Author rights (a.k.a. your designer!)
- Hit the invite button and then blogger will send an email to that person. Once she accepts your email, you will start seeing her name and ID on your Permissions page.
5. You can will see the word "Author" next to her email ID and word "Admin" next to your Email ID. Now to make your designer an Admin and grant her full access to your blog/HTML code, Click the "grant admin privileges" link
6. Now your designer will be able to install your fabulous new design to your blog for you!
How to take Admin rights back?
After we are done installing your new design, you can delete us as blog admins whenever you want by simply clicking the "revoke admin privileges" link next to our email ID. Then we will no longer be able to access your blog :0)